- I’m so excited for my tea! How long should I expect to wait for my delivery?
- Most mainland US orders will arrive between 3-7 business days after the order is processed.
- How do I track my shipment?
- When your order is complete, we will send you a confirmation email that includes your individual tracking number. Please visit the ground parcel delivery service website and enter the tracking number to monitor your shipment.
- How much does shipping within the US cost?
- Mainland US: There is a flat rate of $6 for shipping across the mainland US. All customers receive free shipping on US orders over $50. Alaska and Hawaii: Standard delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is available for an additional $10. Due to the considerable expense, Express and Rush delivery is not available for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii. For heavy orders (over 60 lbs), shipments to Alaska and Hawaii may require an overweight surcharge in addition to the $10 surcharge. We will contact you prior to shipping if additional surcharges are required.
- I am not based in the US. Do you ship internationally?
- We currently ship only to the US. All orders for countries other than the US may be placed on our global website at www.ahmadtea.com. If you are in Canada, please visit our partner www.specialtygoodies.ca to purchase Ahmad Tea products.
- Do you ship to Canada?
- If you are in Canada, please visit our partner www.specialtygoodies.ca to purchase Ahmad Tea products.
Returns & Exchanges
- If I change my mind, may I return an item I bought online?
- Yes, we apologize if your order did not meet your expectations. Please contact us at 1-800-637-7704 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
- Can I cancel my order after my package has shipped?
- You may cancel your order; however, shipping charges will be deducted from refund.
- How much caffeine is in black and green teas?
- Black and green teas are produced from the same plant Camellia Sinensis so both green and black teas naturally contain caffeine. The caffeine content will vary from bush to bush but the average is estimated to be 35-70mg per cup. According to the UK Tea & Infusions Association, tea contains about half as much caffeine as instant coffee and a third of filter coffee.
- Do your teas include artificial flavorings or sweeteners?
- Ahmad Tea flavorings contain no artificial sweeteners. Depending on the flavor, the composition may either be natural or artificial. Our herbal infusions are 100% all-natural. We try to use natural ingredients wherever possible. However, some natural ingredients simply do not supply a strong enough flavor except in large doses. Hence there is no practical way to use natural flavoring within our products, which consist almost entirely of natural tea. All our flavored teas are perfectly safe to consume and meet all EU and US legal requirements. Also, we make sure that they contain none of the major allergens listed by the EU or the USA.
- Do Ahmad Teas contain any allergens?
- Ahmad Tea implements a ‘no allergens’ policy. By this we mean that Ahmad Tea products will not contain any of the major allergens listed by the European Union and the USA. These include the following: cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, soybeans, milk, nuts, celery (including celeriac), mustard, sesame, sulphur dioxide/sulphites, lupin, and molluscs.
- Are Ahmad Teas kosher certified?
- Yes, all of our teas are kosher certified under KF.
- Are Ahmad Teas gluten free?
- Yes, all Ahmad Teas are gluten free.
- Are Ahmad Teas Non-GMO?
- Yes, Ahmad Teas are free of GMOs.
- Are Ahmad Teas organic?
- Our teas are not organic. We have had many internal discussions about organic teas and one of our challenges is finding organic tea plantations that can provide the great taste that our customers have come to enjoy and expect from Ahmad Tea. That being said, in order to ensure that we do not compromise on the quality and food safety of our teas, we continually test to ensure that any pesticide residue is far below the levels which the EU Commission has determined as safe.
- Does Ahmad Tea contain pesticides?
- Ahmad Tea has put in place an ongoing and extensive program of testing our teas for pesticides. We test our teas for over 500 known of the most common pesticides to ensure that our teas are safe to drink. Our sources know we will reject their teas if they are found to exceed European Union or US limits (called 'MRLs' - Maximum Residual Levels in Europe and 'Tolerances' in the US ). We are fully confident that our teas are safe to drink. As a family business, we pride ourselves on the quality of our teas, and ensuring that this quality is maintained to our customers' satisfaction. This includes all aspects of food safety. We continually encourage our sources to manage their tea gardens in a safe and sustainable way.
- Do Ahmad Tea Fruit Teas contain carbohydrates?
- The fruit teas we offer do contain a very small amount of carbohydrates. You have to drink about 80 cups of our fruit tea to equal the amount of carbohydrates in a single apple or a single slice of bread. If that is still of concern to you, then our unflavored teas and herbal teas contain no carbohydrates.
- How are Ahmad Tea's decaf blends decaffeinated?
- Ahmad Tea has several decaf products that are decaffeinated using the carbon dioxide gas method, - this is the safest method. This is the same carbon dioxide gas we breathe in with every breath we take. When carbon dioxide gas is compressed into tea leaves, it absorbs the caffeine that is in the leaves. Then the carbon dioxide is filtered out using an everyday carbon filter. Because carbon dioxide is a gas, it leaves no residue.
- What are Ahmad Tea teabags made of?
- Our teabags are made of abaca fibres (also known as Manila hemp).
- Are Ahmad Tea teabags bleached?
- Yes, our teabags are bleached in an entirely safe and eco-friendly manner without chlorine. We are willing to use bleached paper because there are no measurable toxic residues and no harmful gases are.
- Are Ahmad Tea teabags compostable?
- Like the overwhelming majority of teabags on the market, our regular teabags are 30% non-organic material and therefore not compostable although many people do compost them. If you compost a lot, you may find some mesh in your compost. The abaca fibres (also known as Manila hemp) primarily used to make teabags need a mesh to hold them together
- Do Ahmad Tea teabags contain epichlorohyrin?
- No, our teabags do not contain epichlorohydrin.
- I love samples, how do I get my free samples?
- Free samples are automatically added to each order. We endeavor to select teas that compliment your purchase.
- I want to stock Ahmad Tea in my store, who do I talk to?
- Please reach out to us at email@example.com. We'll gladly send a catalog and distributor information.
- I'm trying to use the promo code but it says it's invalid. Why?
- In order for a promotion code to be valid, it must meet both the date and the product requirements. Please double-check the code is not expired and is valid for the products in your tea basket. If you're still having issues, please reach out to customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are my payment options?
- We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- How do I use a promo code when ordering?
- Enter the code in the provided box at the time of checkout. The discount will be directly applied to the final receipt. Only one discount code is permitted per individual order.
- I can’t log into my account and I am desperate for tea. What do I do?
- That must be very frustrating; let’s resolve this right away. Here are some potential solutions: 1) Verify that you are typing in the email and password registered to the account. 2) Avoid copying and pasting your email and password into the prompt boxes. Sometimes this adds an extra unseen “space” which causes the system to reject the password. If you cannot remember your password, please select “FORGOT PASSWORD” on the log in page. An email will be sent to your registered account inviting you to reset your password. If you still cannot log into your account, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll investigate.
- How do I reach customer service?
- Please call us at 1-800-637-7704. We are available 9 am CST – 4 pm CST. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I subscribe to Ahmad Tea’s newsletter?
- We’re so happy you decided to join us. Our e-newsletter includes the latest updates across the Ahmad Tea range, exclusive recipes and much more. To receive the latest updates from Ahmad Tea, scroll to the bottom of the website and type your email address in the provided box. Select “get updates” and you will see a confirmation message that your email submission was successful.
- How do I unsubscribe from Ahmad Tea’s newsletter?
- We are sorry to see you go. To unsubscribe, click the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the newsletter.
Have a question?
If you are interested in getting in touch with Ahmad Tea, please feel free to call us at
1-800-637-7704, Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Or email us any time: email@example.com