Chai Spice Latte
Make an already comforting cup of Chai Spice even more delicious by turning it into a sweet and frothy latte!
Tea Used Chai SpiceLearn More
- Bring water to a gentle boil, add teabags.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Bring milk and maple syrup to a slight boil and stir often.
- Remove sweetened milk from heat and mix with a hand blender until frothy.
- Slowly add the warm and frothy milk to the chai tea.
- Garnish each cup with cinnamon and star anise if desired.
- Serve warm and enjoy!