Sparkling Lavender Lemon Tea
Warm, sunny days call for tea over ice! We love this Sparkling Lavender Lemon Tea recipe that we found on Christina Weedon's Dandelions on the Wall blog. Very refreshing when made with a delicate green tea or a citrusy herbal infusion, and perfect for an outdoor tea party!
Tea Used Mixed CitrusLearn More
- Heat 1 cup of water to brew the lemon balm leaves or tea.
- Zest the lemons then juice them.
- In a medium sauce pan heat the lemon juice, zest, crushed lavender buds, and agave over low heat to bring out the lemon & lavender essential oils. Once it starts to simmer remove it from the heat and let it cool.
- In a large pitcher or pretty bottles, mix the lemon lavender mixture with the sparkling water and the tea.
- Serve in a tall glass with a sprig of lavender as a stir stick and a slice of lemon. Enjoy!