Winter Charm Cookies
This adorable holiday cookie features the warming spices of our Winter Charm herbal infusion! Enjoy the flavors of apple, cinnamon, cloves and orange peel with a bit of icing for a sweet finish.
Tea Used Winter CharmLearn More
- Preheat oven to 350'F and line two baking trays with grease proof paper.
- Place the butter and sugar into stand alone mixer. Cream the mixture to combine for about 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla paste, tea leaves and egg; mix again to stir through.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add one cup at a time to your mixer until all of the flour has been added.
- Divide the mixture into three and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Working quickly, roll out one of the portions of dough to about 1/3 inch thick. Using a floured cookie cutter cut your gingerbread man shapes and place them on to your baking tray.
- Bake the biscuits for 8 minutes or until golden. Allow them to cool slightly once removed from the oven before placing them on a cooling rack.
- Once the biscuits have cooled, you can ice them and enjoy!